Source Calamity Kate
Preparation Time10 minutes
Serves12 zucchini cupcakes
|1/8 teaspoon, optional||meringue powder|
|2 Tablespoons, room temperature||sour cream|
|4 Tablespoons, room temperature||cream cheese|
|4 Tablespoons, room temperature||Butter|
|1/2 teaspoon, optional||ground ginger|
|1 teaspoon||ground cinnamon|
|1/8 teaspoon||ground cloves|
|1/2 teaspoon||Vanilla Extract|
|2 cups||Powdered Sugar|
1. In a mixer, combine the butter, cream cheese and sour cream, cream together.
2. Add in the vanilla extract and spices and stir to mix.
3. Add powdered sugar and beat on high for 1-2 minutes until the butter cream becomes light and fluffy.
4. Pipe the butter cream onto the completely cooled cupcakes.
5. Dust the cupcakes with cinnamon or a pinch of nutmeg. I piped the butter cream with a closed star.