Preparation Time45 minutes
|1 teaspoon||whole cumin|
|1/2 teaspoon||whole corriander|
|2 teaspoons||curry powder|
|4 tablespoons||garlic, minced|
|1 tablespoon||ginger, minced|
|1, diced||yellow onion|
|1, diced||pablono pepper|
|3 large, diced||tomato|
|1/2 cup||coconut milk|
|3 cups, chopped||paneer|
|3/4 cup||vegetable oil|
1. Mix the yogurt, all the spices, the ginger, and 2 tablespoons of the garlic together and marinate the paneer in this mixture for at least an hour.
2. Fry the marinated paneer and it the marinade in 1/4 cup oil for 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat and clear the pan for frying the sauce.
3. Fry the onions and the remaining garlic in 1/2 cup of oil for 5 minutes, then add the peppers and fry for another 5-10 minutes until onions are translucent.
4. Add the diced tomatoes, then let simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Puree the onion and tomato mixture in a food processor until smooth, then add in the coconut milk and put back in the pan.
6. Add the fried paneer to the sauce, and simmer on low for 15 minutes. Serve with rice or na'an or both.