Preparation Time35-40 Mintues
|1/2 tsp||celery seed|
|1/2 tsp||sweet basil|
|1||carrot||peeled and diced|
|1 c||Cheddar cheese||shredded|
1. In a large skillet melt the butter. Add the onions, potato, carrot, garlic, and seasoning. Saute for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add the broccoli and cauliflower and saute one more minute.
3. Add the water, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer covered until the vegetables are cooked.
4. In batches, transfer to a food processor or blender and blend in batches, be sure to leave some chunks. A slotted spoon works well for this. Return to the skillet.
5. Stir in the milk and cheese. Heat until the cheese is melted.