Source Plate Fodder
Preparation Time15 Min
|1 Teaspoon||Dried Shrimp|
|1 Tablespoon||coconut milk|
|2 Tablespoons||Chinese Sausage or Asian BBQ Pork||Chopped|
|2 Tablespoons||Green Onion||Chopped|
|Dash||toasted sesame oil|
|1 Tablespoon||oyster sauce|
1. * Soak the dried shrimp for 30 minutes and chop very fine. I've done it both ways (soaked and dried) - so it is a matter of taste
* In the bowl, beat the eggs and the fish sauce.
* Add the water and coconut milk and beat rapidly, blending well.
* Add the pork, shrimp and onions to the eggs, mixing well
* Fill the egg cups
* Place the steamer over a pot of water, or place the steaming basket in the pot and heat the water on low until steaming.
* Place the filled cups in the steamer and cook (covered) on low for 15 to 20 minutes.
* Remove from the steamer and top with chopped chilies, or a little oyster sauce, or a little green curry and a few drops of toasted sesame oil.