|3 small||Heath Bars||broken into pieces|
|1 teaspoon||baking soda|
|1-1/2 teaspoons||baking powder|
|1 cup||sour cream|
|1 cup||white sugar|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine 1/4 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and put aside.
3. Cream butter with sugar, add eggs and vanilla and mix until blended. Add sour cream and mix well. Add dry ingredients and blend to smooth.
4. Lightly grease a 10" tube pan. Start with a tablespoon of cinnamon mixture in the bottom. Spread 1/2 of the cake mixture into the pan, it will be slightly thick.
5. Sprinkle half the cinnamon mixture, 1/2 the Heath Bars and 1/2 the walnuts over the mixture in the pan.
6. Spread the remainder of the cake batter and repeat with the cinnamon, Heath bars and walnuts.
7. Before you place the cake in the oven, pour the melted butter over the cake.
8. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until golden brown and the cake springs back (or passes the clean tooth pick test!). Serving this warm is the best.