|40 g||dried porcini mushrooms||(break into smaller bits if pieces in the package are large)|
|1 cup||red onion||finely chopped|
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|3 cups||arborio rice|
|2/3 cup||parmesan cheese||grated|
|1 cup||dry white wine|
|5 cups||Beef||(made with 1 bouillon cube) or vegetable broth|
1. Heat 5 cups of water on the stove and dissolve the bouillon cube.
2. Add rice and oil to slow cooker and stir together until rice is coated with oil.
3. Add the onion, garlic, walnuts and mushrooms and stir together.
4. Add the wine and broth and stir.
5. Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
6. Prior to serving, stir in the parmesan cheese.