|1 cup||fresh baby spinach|
|1||whole grain english muffin||split|
|parmesan cheese||for garnish|
1. Toast english muffin to your preference and set aside.
2. In a non stick pan, fry egg over easy and set aside.
3. In the same non stick pan, spray with cooking spray and saute garlic.
4. Once garlic has toasted, add spinach and saute. Spray with cooking spray as needed.
5. Add halved grape tomatoes to the spinach and toss until heated through.
6. To assemble, top toasted english muffin halves with egg and sauteed spinach mixture.
7. Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese.