|1 lb||goat cheese||sliced in rounds|
|olive oil||for brushing|
|5 large||portobello mushrooms||cleaned and destemmed|
|1 large||leek||cleaned and sliced thin|
|salt & pepper||to taste|
|1-2 tablespoons||olive oil||for cooking|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large saute pan, add olive oil and leeks.
3. Add salt & pepper to taste.
4. Saute leeks until softened.
5. While leeks cook, prepare your mushroom caps by brushing them with a little olive oil.
6. Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet.
7. When leeks are softened, fill the mushrooms with leeks.
8. Top each mushroom with rounds of goat cheese.
9. Place in oven and bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.