|3/4 pound||shitake mushrooms||sliced thinly|
|1/2 pound||cloud ear mushrooms||diced|
|3 teaspoons||fresh ginger||finely diced|
|3 teaspoons||fresh garlic||finely diced|
|2 tablespoons||oyster sauce|
|1 tablespoon||rice wine vinegar||may substitute sherry|
|5-6||green onions||sliced thinly|
|1 tablespoon||sesame oil|
|3 tablespoons||soy sauce|
|1/2 teaspoon||white pepper||add less if you are not fond of spice|
1. Heat the sesame oil in a large wok until very hot. If you like it spicy, throw in a few dried chilies and some sliced ginger and fry those for a few minutes, then remove before the next step, leaving fragrant oil.
2. Add the shitake mushrooms to the oil and fry until translucent at the edges, 5-10 minutes
3. Add the cloud ear mushrooms and fry for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, the ginger and garlic, and the white pepper to the mixture and stir for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the green onions and fry for an addition 2 minutes, then turn off heat and serve with rice.