Preparation Time30 minutes?
Serves2? depends on how much stuff you have :)
|to taste||black pepper|
|half a box||whole wheat rotini|
|a couple Tbs||white wine|
|~1 cup||parmesan cheese||grated|
|~1 cup||whole milk||warmed|
|3-4||slices of pancetta||chopped|
|3-4||cloves of garlic||minced|
|1||head of fresh broccoli||chopped how you like it|
|1 Tbs (give or take)||olive oil|
|to taste||cayenne pepper|
|1 can||great northern beans||drained and rinsed|
1. Put the oil in a large skillet or saucepan. Heat it on medium. Stir in an amount of flour such that the flour is completely coated in oil. Cook the flour.
2. While the flour cooks, chop the onion and garlic. Put it in the pan. Saute until onions are translucent.
3. Add in the chopped broccoli florets, pancetta, and beans.
4. Add in lukewarm milk, gradually. Stir.
5. Add spices to taste and a splash of white wine. Cook for awhile. Add in parmesan, too, and stir.
6. Meanwhile, cook some pasta. I use whole wheat rotini.
7. Serve, eat, enjoy. Serve with freshly grated parm.