Preparation Time3 minutes of actual work, maybe 30 minutes total.
|8 oz||vanilla yogurt||or other yogurt of your dreams. give or take.|
|8||strawberries||give or take.|
|2 stalks||rhubarb||give or take.|
|dash||brown sugar||to taste, if you need it|
1. Chop the rhubarb. 1/2 inch thick pieces will do.
2. Put the rhubarb in a microwave-safe, covered container (Corningware, e.g.). Microwave on high for 1.5 minutes, or until rhubarb squishes easily with a fork. We're going for an apple saucy-like texture.
3. Chop/slice the strawberries.
4. Put the strawberries in the rhubarb container and cover.
5. Do something else for awhile. (15 minutes or so). When you come back the strawberries should be a little squishy/cooked.
6. Stir/mash the rhubarb and strawberries. Reheat if necessary.
7. Open an 8-oz container of vanilla yogurt. Put half in one bowl, half in another.
8. Put the warm rhubarby stuff on top.
9. Sprinkle brown sugar on top if you want.
10. Nom nom nom.