|6 pieces||prosciutto||halved length wise|
|1/4 cup||goat’s cheese||room temperature|
1. 1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Cut an “X” in the top of the fig so that it run 3/4s of the way down the fig (see photo).
2. 2. Gently pull the 4 sides of the fig apart and stuff with goat’s cheese.
3. 3. Fold each of the prosciutto strips in half width wise so that they are long and thin. Wrap each of them around one of the figs.
4. 4. Spread the figs out on a baking sheet making sure that the stuffed cavity is facing upwards. Bake until the prosciutto is cooked (it will not crisp until it is removed from the oven and cooled slightly) and the goat’s cheese is warm, about 15 minutes.
5. 5. Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle a little honey on each one. Top with a good crack of freshly ground black pepper.