Source Thai: A Culinary Journey of Discovery by Judy Williams
|3 tbsp||soy sauce|
|6 oz||bella mushrooms||quartered|
|6 oz||shiitake mushrooms||halved|
|1 in piece||ginger||fresh, peeled and finely chopped|
|1 bunch||scallions||coarsely chopped|
|2 tbsp||peanut oil|
|4 oz||spinach leaves|
|1/3 cup||bean sprouts|
|2 tbsp||sweet chili dipping sauce|
1. Heat the oil in a large wok.
2. Add the scallions and stir-fry over medium to high heat for a minute or two.
3. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for another minute or two.
4. Add the mushrooms and raise the heat to high. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the mushrooms begin to brown and soften.
5. Add the soy sauce, spinach and bean sprouts. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes until the spinach is wilting.
6. Add the chili sauce and serve.